Dated tickets expire following the usage window the ticket you select:
- Two-day ticket – within five days of chosen start date
- Three-day ticket – within six days of chosen start date
- Four-day ticket – within seven days of chosen start date
- Five-day ticket – within eight days of chosen start date
- See ticket description for full details.
Flexible date tickets expire 364 days after the date they’re purchased if they’re unused. Multi-day tickets expire six (6) days after the first use.
Some tickets, such as special promotions, expire sooner.
Please see the ticket description for specific expiration information. The expiration date will be printed on the ticket.
As always, you’re welcome to contact us with any questions.
Please note: this information is for daytime admission only. Orlando Informer Meetup tickets are only valid for the date(s) that you select at purchase.